Valentine’s Day Crafts can be a great chance for working moms to spend time with their children. As a working mom, however, you know what it feels like to want to do all the things but know you are unable to do any of the things because, well, life. The good news is you can start right now making sweet memories with your children with as little as 30 minutes and a few supplies!
Last year I set the intention to be more present, with my family and friends. I wanted to see what life looks when I made the most of each precious moment. I don’t want to continue to use the fact that I am a busy working mom to be the reason that my children miss out on the best I have to give them.
So to continue this tradition, I have been on the search for some easy peasy Valentine crafts that I can do with my little ones that will be easy to do with minimal trips to Michael’s and also allow me to take a few minutes and pour into their memory banks!
Check out these super fun and easy Valentine’s Day Crafts to do with your children.
1. Bee Mine Valentine’s Day Craft by The Resourceful Mama
2. Paper Plate Love Birds by Arty Crafty Kids
3. Popsicle Stick Valentine’s Day Puzzles by Crafty Morning
4. Piece of My Heart by This Worthey Life
5. Valentine’s Day Heart Fingerprint Tree by Easy Peasy and Fun
6. DIY Valentine’s Day Window Clings by Happiness is Homemade
7. Toilet Paper Roll Heart by Pretty Prudent
8. Salt Dough Heart Footprint Keepsake by Red Ted Art
Did you try one of these crafts? Do you have one I should add to the list? We’d love to hear from you!!