Undoubted Grace is growing and we would love for you to grow with us! We love sharing wisdom from women who are enjoying life walking in their God given purposes and balancing the demands of motherhood, career, and passion.
We would love to feature you and have you write for us in an upcoming guest post. Guest posting is a great way to share your message with a new audience and to increase your exposure. It also increases your blogs SEO. We also allow each of our guest authors to add 1 – 2 backlinks to their blog on our page!
We only accept original pieces that haven’t appeared anywhere else (including your personal blog).
All posts need to fall in line with our mission statement: Helping women to embrace a more balanced life by encouraging spiritual intimacy, serving others, walking in purpose, and good stewardship of the mind, body, and emotional health.
Guest blogs may be refused without reason. The best way to assure approval is to follow the guidelines, post on a topic that is not yet covered on our blog (or offer a unique perspective), start your post with a personal story that ties into your key message and teaching, include lists, make sure your article is biblically sound and grammatically correct.
We reserve the right to edit any guest blog for SEO, grammar, and style, but your post should be free of grammatical, punctuation, and spelling errors.
Once published, your guest blog becomes the exclusive property of Undoubted Grace for at least six months. After six months, you can alter the post and republish it on your own website with significant changes, your own title, and your own images.
If you have any questions, please send us an e-mail. Thank you again for your interest in writing for Undoubted Grace. We look forward to reading your submission.
Guest Post Content Requirements
We are looking for well-written, clear, interesting, and above all, helpful 100% original content that encourages busy women to find rest in God. Blog posts should include actionable steps that can be added to the readers life. Your submission should have an engaging introduction, scriptural references and lists to make readability easier.
Additional Quality Guidelines:
- Your guest blog should be 1200 – 1500 words in length, longer posts are acceptable.
- If quoting a verse from the Bible, please include the translation from which you are quoting.
- Affiliate links are not allowed.
- Please proof-read your own posts at least twice before sending. Posts should be free of spelling and grammatical errors.
- Please put the key points in bold font. This helps draws the reader’s attention to key points.
- Post should have 1 main keyword and at least 3 additional keywords, exact main keyword should be present in the post 3-4 times (once in beginning, once in a heading, and then used conversationally 1-2 times.)
- Please format post for proper SEO
If you need help with SEO basics, I recommend taking this free SEO course for Christian bloggers.
Topics we would love to have you write for us
Undoubted Grace is a space for busy women to find encouragement to balance their time and steward their blessings. Our readers are looking for practical biblical application and easy to implement advice on self-care, home organization, productivity and navigating motherhood.
Here are some topics we’d like to feature from guest bloggers on Undoubted Grace Blog:
- Balancing life as a working woman or busy mom
- Authentic living and walking in purpose
- Prayer and prayer journal tips, tricks
- Simple living
- Organization and Productivity hacks as a busy mom/working woman
- Good stewardship of finances, physical, mental, emotional health
- Overcoming challenges in motherhood
How to Submit Your Guest Post
Please use our contact form to submit your post using the following guidelines. If you have any questions you can
- Post should be submitted as a google doc through our contact page.
- Your bio should be 3-5 sentences about you and your blog.
- Within your bio, you can include a follow link to your.
- Once your post has been selected we will gather photos for bio.