On Fridays across America, if you stand out on your porch and listen really carefully you’ll hear a chorus of moms from coast to coast releasing a “what a week!” as they fall over onto their sofa, exhausted. Exhausted, but fulfilled and feeling like they managed to get it all done, thanks in part, to their Rockstar powers and, their weekly planners.
Interested in a weekly planner that will make you feel like you got it all done? Look no further. We present to you the best weekly planners for moms!
This post contains affiliate links and I may earn a small commission when you click on the links at no additional cost to you. You can read our entire affiliate disclosure here.
How do moms use planners?
Using a planner, especially a weekly planner, is more than just keeping track of what you need to do (sometimes in your head) for the week. It helps you prioritize, stay on top of things and give you a timeline (if I don’t do this by Friday, I won’t get it done.)
It’s important for moms to use a planner (especially one that is designed by moms), to know how they spend their time so they can strategize accordingly. If you have been wanting to use a planner or trying to use a planner more consistently here are 6 tips to help you stay consistent with using a planner to plan their week.
1. Pick a planner that works for you. There are so many different planners out there, but what should be important is that it’s a planner that you, the mom, will use successfully.
2. Pay attention to how much you write in your planner. Most moms like to keep their planners relatively simple and simple is better than complicated. Consider what type of information you would like in your planner if you were to write everything down in one big block of text.
3. Use a planner for one week at a time. In our busy lives, it can be difficult to stay focused and motivated when there are so many things that we have to do that we would like to get done at once. But moms need to stay focused and organized on one specific task, whether it’s getting sick of doing something or realizing that they haven’t gotten their goals accomplished yet.
4. Leave room for things you are unsure of in the future. If you aren’t sure of what you are going to do or if something comes up, leave room to be flexible and write your thoughts down.
5. Pick a place where you will use it. This is one of the most important things that you need to do if you want to succeed with a planner. You need a place that is accessible, organized and convenient for you.
6. Give yourself grace. So many of us start something and then life happens and we fall off the wagon and before you know it, its been days or weeks since you’ve looked at your planner! When you realize the habit has fallen off give yourself grace and get back to using your planner.
Best Weekly Planners for Moms
Now let’s jump into our top picks for weekly planners for moms!
The weekly planner by Trees is broken up into 52 weeks and designed to help you cultivate healthy life habits. The planner is undated, so you don’t have to feel like you are wasting weeks if you have picked it up after the new year.
The Weekly Planner features premium quality paper and a thick, light coral cover with rose gold coil. One of the best weekly planners for moms in our opinion!
The Brilliant Weekly Scheduler by Paperian is one of the best weekly planners you can buy. It features a unique design unlike most other planners. The Brilliant Weekly features sixty-week planning sheets that have a memo area on the back side for keeping notes.
This is a dateless planner, so you’re able to start using it at any point of the year. As an added bonus, this planner comes with a stand to keep the colander upright, and it fits perfectly in front of your keyboard or laptop for easy reading.
The One Note Weekly Planner template by The Modern Template Shop is the perfect weekly planner for working moms, especially, those moms who use Microsoft Office!
This planner helps you to stay organized and on top of your weekly tasks. It’s optimized for desktops, comes in three modern color options, and includes inspirational quotes to keep you motivated!
The Simple Plan Weekly Planner Journal by Ruff House Art is a weekly planner and notebook combined, making it not only one of the best weekly planners, but one of the best weekly to do list planners as well!
The planner itself is stylish, featuring gorgeous letterpress printing on the cover and gold wire binding. Feel pretty and chic on those days that life gets to be crazy!
Mellow Miller designed the Collage Weekly Planner- an undated weekly planner to last you throughout the year. This planner is a combination glue book and planner- it contains a whole year of weekly collage-art assignments ensuring you keep yourself organized but also have some ideas for self-care, relaxation time!
This planner encourages productivity and organization while also promoting your creative side.
The Daily Parent Planner by Erin Condren helps you keep the whole family’s week on track!
Designed with functional features such as custom trackers for reading, chores, and the ability to track multiple schedules, and so much more. There are three months of undated monthly and daily planning spreads give you the freedom to customize your organizer to fit you and your family’s needs.
The Life and Apples Weekly Planner is a weekly motivational planner for achieving goals, productivity, and happiness.
Life and Apples made our list of best weekly planners because the planner includes a goal setting section, gratitude, undated weekly agenda, vision board, year in review, evening and morning routines, self-care routine, affirmations, journaling pages and prompts, inspirational quotes and more. Not to mention the fact that the calendar assists in ensuring you complete all your weekly tasks and appointments.
The Pink Pocket Planner by Clap Clap Design is an undated planner so you can start your plans at any time!
This Pink Pocket Planner is a small sized planner including yearly, monthly and weekly pages featuring botanical illustration. The cover was finished with silky texture soft coating and gold foil stamp. Enjoy making plans when you have the beautiful Pink Pocket planner to do it with!
The Bliss Collections Weekly Planner was created by an in-house design team at the Bliss Collections Store. That means you will never find another weekly planner as unique as these!
The Bliss planner isn’t a book, but rather a desk top paper pad making it convenient to write your notes as you work on the computer, making it one of the best weekly planners for work.
The Planberry Weekly Schedule Planner is an elegant hourly/weekly to do list schedule and budget planner.
The planner is not only great for your schedule, but your budget, your goal setting, and helping you to live a happy and fulfilled life. Every week the planner will prompt you to learn and use new tools for becoming happier, healthier, and more successful. The planner features undated layouts, incorporating twelve months and 52 weeks.
We assure you, feeling productive is not overrated. Relax a little. Get yourself one of the best weekly planners presented here!
Looking for more tips on time management? Check out all of our productivity resources